Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello, world!

Dear Prospective Listener,
I am a singer/songwriter planning my first album release on iTunes in a short period of time! I play the piano, guitar, ukelele, and organ and write music in English and Spanish!
Tentatively, my first album will be called "This Goes With Us" and the tracks will focus mainly on faraway places and leaving things behind. I am very excited to see how this turns out! Follow my progress here and at my facebook page!
Yours Sincerely,
Emily Brown

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I write for a Canadian teen magazine, and recently, we did an interview with an up-and-coming pop singer named Hilary Weaver before her first single hit the airwaves. Now, she's been nominated for various awards and she's releasing her CD and enjoying #1 success on various music charts. I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing an interview for the magazine.

    The magazine is called What If?, if you would like to look it up. You can always Google it, of course. (Ah, so faithful to Google, aren't we?)

    Anyway, to contact me if you would like to do this, please, go to my blog at:

    www.hypocritically-so.blogspot.com

    ... or just follow the link in my profile to it, if you don't want to copy it into your browser. Comment on the first blog entry you see, leaving me your e-mail. I'll delete the comment immediately after I receive it to guarantee no one else can access your e-mail.

    If you are interested, be sure to contact me as soon as possible, so we can communicate and set up the interview, whether through e-mail, phone, in person, or through some other method, so I can get the interview through to my editor and off to the printers.

    Thanks, and good luck in all your endeavours!

    ReplyDelete

Emily Brown on Facebook