Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Acoustic Explosion!

Well, all of nobody, I hope to perform at Brigham Young University's Acoustic Explosion in the near future. I think if I have to choose three songs, I will play the New York song, Somewhere, and Enemy of Time. I also hope to perform at BYU's Got Talent, playing a gorgeous song I wrote in May and finally... finalized this week. This weekend, I am holding a small "concert" in a dorm here, which is starting to snowball as we invite more students. I'm very excited; I love playing my music for people. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your success at sharing music at your university.

    I have sent you an e-mail in regards to the interview. It's titled "Magazine Interview".

    Hope to hear from you asap.

    ReplyDelete

Emily Brown on Facebook